Warning: Parameter 1 to wp_default_scripts() expected to be a reference, value given in /www/htdocs/weasle/formagic.weasle.de/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 601
Warning: Parameter 1 to wp_default_styles() expected to be a reference, value given in /www/htdocs/weasle/formagic.weasle.de/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 601
Changelog | Formagic
- Formagic construct option “filters” and “rules” now accept arrays (again)
- Fixed filtering of fields containing integer values
- Fixed non-mandatory numeric rule validation with no request value
- Fixed bug for chained filters: Last output is passed to the next filter correctly now.
- Introducing v1.0 (API version 2.0). A lot changed since 0.2, although the basic mechanism of creating and adding form items still the same.
- UnitTest suite provided
- Stable release. All releases within major revision 1 will be backward compatible to API 2.0.